As a school we are committed to provide the highest standards of education to our students and lead them to become well-educated, lifelong learners, and successful, self-confident citizens.
Our Mission is to fulfil our aims by:
- placing personal development on par with academic excellence;
- creating a safe and caring environment which encourages our students to succeed and excel;
- ensuring equality of opportunity for staff and students;
- continually developing our curriculum and ensuring it will develop the child as a whole person, providing them with the skills to become life-long learners and will prepare them to lead a successful life in a multi-cultural world;
- implementing a code of conduct which will encourage our students to become self-confident as well as self-respectful;
- continuously seeking the best from our staff and our students.